Cashman Convention Center
850 Las Vegas Blvd N
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Winter Cup All-Around
Prelims to be held Thursday
AA Finals on Saturday Night
The 2016 Winter Cup & BlackJack Competition will take place once again in Las Vegas on February 17th to 21st this coming season.
The 2016 Winter Cup and BlackJack Men's Championship will be held at the Cashman Convention Center in Las Vegas February 17th - 21st. In this Olympic year this competition will feature the best male gymnasts in the United States qualifying to the Olympic trials series. It will definitely be the most exciting competition in recent years as the men's team looks forward to competing for the Gold Medal in Rio! Entry for the BlackJack must be made in advance as soon as possible. The meet is expected to be full very early. Don't wait to reserve your spot!
- Entries submitted for 2016 should include a $100 deposit and a tentative roster of athletes and coaches.
- Entry deadline is December 1, 2015. Please enter early as the sessions fill up quickly and last minute entries necessitate last minute changes.
- A tentative Competition Schedule for 2016 will not be available until late fall.
- For a listing of gyms competing by session go to Gyms by Session next January.
- Registration forms can be filled out and submitted online. Sign up here.
- Please read the Entry Guidelines.
- Send in your tentative roster as soon as possible each year to secure your entry spot!
- Accommodations: This season's host hotel, the Golden Nugget, is a four star property in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas approximately one mile from the Cashman Convention Center. We have negotiated a very good discount rate for a limited number of rooms at the Golden Nugget. We highly recommend you stay at this hotel or at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. We do not recommend other properties in the downtown area due to the quality of these properties. The Golden Nugget & the Westgate are the premier hotel properties in the downtown area. Please review the hotels page for details on their amenities and fine restaurant options.