Westgate Resort & Casino
3000 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Winter Cup All-Around
Prelims to be held Thursday
AA Finals on Saturday Night
The 2017 Winter Cup & BlackJack Competition will take place once again in Las Vegas on February 15th to 19th this coming season.
The 2016 BlackJack Competition and Winter Cup held on February 17-21st at the Cashman Convention Center in Las Vegas was a huge success. We thank our hosts, coaches, athletes, and support staff for all their hard work and look forward to another exciting event next year.
The 2017 Winter Cup and BlackJack Men's Championship will be held at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino February 15th - 19th. Entry for the BlackJack must be made in advance as soon as possible. The meet is expected to be full very early. Don't wait to reserve your spot!
- Entries submitted for 2017 should include a $100 deposit and a tentative roster of athletes and coaches.
- Entry deadline is December 1, 2016. Please enter early as the sessions fill up quickly and last minute entries necessitate last minute changes.
- The schedule for 2017 cannot be determined until much later in the year but you can still view the Competition Schedule for 2016 on the schedule page.
- For a listing of gyms competing by session go to Gyms by Session later in the year.
- Registration forms can be filled out and submitted online. Sign up here.
- Please read the Entry Guidelines.
- Send in your tentative roster as soon as possible each year to secure your entry spot!
- Accommodations: This season's host hotel, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, is a four star property in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. We have negotiated a very good discount rate for meet participants and attendees. We highly recommend you stay at this hotel or at the Golden Nugget. We do not recommend other properties in the downtown area due to the quality of these properties. The Westgate & the Golden Nugget are the premier hotel properties in the downtown area. Please review the hotels page for details on their amenities and fine restaurant options.