DustyRitter.com home of
The BlackJack Men's Championship & Winter Cup Challenge
a USA Gymnastics National Event
Westgate Resort & Casino
3000 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Winter Cup All-Around
Prelims to be held Thursday
AA Finals on Saturday Night
How to Enter the BlackJack Gymnastics Competition
- Before you add a new Gym entry, please check the drop-down list of existing Gyms to make sure your Gym has not already been entered.
- Fill out & submit the meet entry form online. Please remember to add your USAG Club #.
- Please note that a "Gym" or a "Team" is defined as athletes training at one physical location. Clubs with multiple addresses must register as separate gyms, ie. only one gym per address.
- Please indicate whether gymnasts for Levels 4-7 are D1 or D2. Levels 8-10 are D1. For Junior Developmental Optional gymnasts enter JD for the Level. For Elites, enter EL for the Level.
- All persons participating in a USA Gymnastics event must have a USA Gymnastics membership number for insurance purposes. This includes all participants from countries other than the United States. Click here to apply for a USAG#.
- Once you are satisfied that the data on your entry form is correct, use your browser to print the tentative roster then click the button to send a copy to Dusty.
- Mail the printed roster with a $100 non-refundable deposit to the following address...
Dusty Ritter Gymnastics, LLC
315 Simon Bolivar Dr
Henderson, NV 89014
- Make checks payable to Dusty Ritter Gymnastics, LLC.
- Full Entry is due by December 1st, 2017.
- Entry fees are $125 per Gymnast - $50 per Team (3 or more per session).
- Gymnasts entered in the Technical Sequence session must submit an additional $25 with their entry.
- Changes can be made to your roster up until January 10, 2018 at no cost. To edit your roster, simply select your gym from the drop-down list, edit your data, and submit the amended roster to Dusty. Please indicate the changes you have made.
- Scratches will be refunded until January 10, 2018.
- Please join us!
- For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dusty between 10 am & 3 pm Pacific Time at 702-768-1459.